What are cookies.
Cookies are small text strings that the sites visited by the user to send his terminal (usually the browser), where they are stored before being re-transmitted to the same sites at the next visit to the same user. During the navigation of a site, you can get on to their terminals even cookies that are sent to different sites or web server (so-called "third party"), on which they may reside some elements (such as, for example, images, maps, sounds, links to specific pages in other domains) on the same site that are visiting. Cookies, usually found in the users browser in very large number and sometimes with characteristics of large persistence time, are used for different purposes: execution of authentication information, monitoring sessions, storing information about specific configurations about users who access server, etc.
Types of cookies
- Cookies needed. These cookies are essential for the proper functioning of the website. These cookies do not identify the user. If you do not accept these cookies, the yield of the website, or sections of it, could be impacted.
- Google Analytics: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage
- YouTube Tracking: http://www.google.co.uk/intl/en/policies/privacy/
- Third-party cookies. Visiting a website you may receive cookies from the site is visited ("owners"), both from websites maintained by other organizations ("Third Party"), such as the "social plugin" for Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and LinkedIn. It is part of the page visited directly generated by these sites and integrated into site page host. The most common use of social plugin is aimed at sharing content on social networks. The presence of these plugins involves the transmission of cookies to and from all sites operated by third parties. The management of the information collected by "third parties" shall be governed by the same operators. More information is available on the web of the different information and ways to manage cookies.
Facebook information: https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies/
Facebook (configuration): access your account. Section privacy.
Google+ information: http://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/technologies/cookies/
Google+ (configuration): http://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/technologies/managing/
Google Analytics https://www.google.it/policies/privacy/partners/
Pinterest informativa: https://about.pinterest.com/it/terms-service
Duration of the cookie.
Some cookies (session cookies) remain active only until you close the browser or the execution of the command logout. Other cookies "survive" the closure of the browser and are also available in future visits.
These cookies are known as persistent and their duration is set by the server at the time of their creation. In some cases there is fixed a deadline, in other cases the duration is unlimited.
The website www.blivale.com does not use persistent cookies.
However, browsing the pages of the website www.blivale.com, you can interact with sites operated by third parties that can create or modify persistent cookies and profiling.
The user can decide whether to accept cookies using the settings on your browser. Sometimes, however, the total or partial disabling of cookies may compromise the technical use of certain features of the website. On the contrary, the usability of public content is also possible to completely disabling cookies.
Disabling cookies "third party" does not prejudge in any way the navigability.
The setting can be defined specifically for different websites and web applications. Furthermore the best browsers allow you to define different settings for cookies "owners" and those of "third parties".
Below are some links in the management of cookies for the main browsers:
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=it
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Gestione%20dei%20cookie
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-ininternet-explorer-9
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.00/it/cookies.html
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=it_IT